Learning Addicts !! - The Parramatta College

Thursday, September 01, 2005

Playground

Hi Students & Teachers,
This space is for you to use as an online training area. Want to show someone how to comment on a blog post? Well here is your chance. This whole site "Learning Addicts" is called a "Blog". The text sections of a blog are called "Topic Posts". When you write your opinion on a Topic, you are making a "Comment". To Comment on this Topic, click on the "# comments" link below (where # represents the number of comments already there). This will take you to another page. In the right hand column you should see a text box. This is where you type your comment. After you have typed your comment, select who you would like to be identified as by selecting the appropriate radio button and then click on "Publish Your Comment". Your comment will now show up on the page.

So what should you comment on? Well it is entirely up to you! If you are out of ideas, just write your favorite hobby or a really good holiday you had. The point is to have fun and express yourself. Go for it!

12 Comments:

  • Hi English class, I want you to tell me what you did last weekend (click the anonymous dot to respond).

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:59 am  

  • I visited my brother's house and I rented a funny DVD called Bad Santa. I also went for a long drive up to Katoomba.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:47 am  

  • I went out with my family

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:48 am  

  • I invite my friends to come to my house to have diner.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:50 am  

  • I think I had a great shopping last weekend.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:50 am  

  • Last weekend i weat to work. my is very busy. and hard working.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:50 am  

  • I mean my job is very busy and I have a bad back.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:53 am  

  • I went to shopping.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:53 am  

  • My week end was very besy Iwent with my cheldren to the city we hadlunch end we were very happy

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:53 am  

  • I was learning typeing at home.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:55 am  

  • Today I am later because when I ready go out my friend gave me phoe.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:02 am  

  • Today we were worried because the internet wasn't working but it's fixed now.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:44 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home